- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
- CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- If you are planning to use the password manager component and using Apache you should modify log format, take the example virtual host file from !
- Since CacoCloud is an SPA, the frontend is build with love, AngularJs and AngularUI Router.
- Password stored into the password manager gets encrypted by crypto-js on the client (no fear they are encrypted a second time by Mcrypt before they are stored into the database on the server).
CacoCloud – A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
Buy A Smarter Way to Learn jQuery: Learn it faster. Remember it longer. (Volume 3) on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders
- Angular-cli has simplified the life of a lot of developers reducing the startup time of a project and giving the ability to focus only on the code without wasting time in configurations.
- However, a lot of angular developers (me included) were not able to use angular-cli because was not possible to change the configuration, adding new plugins or in general use all the flexibility that webpack offer.
- Yesterday, after a long day while I was relaxing on the couch reading some news on twitter and boooom the twitter that I was waiting for months it’s finally here: Angular-cli from version 32.3 has a new feature called eject that allow you to generate a webpack.config.js for your project.
- First of all we need to install angular-cli globally (for whom was already using it remember that it has changed name from angular-cli to @angular/cli) :
We’re ready to generate a new project with the cli ( I like scss so I’ll use it):
Until now nothing new, we just created a normal project with scss support….
- In your project you’ll find finally the file that you were dreaming for a long time: webpack.config.js and you finally are free to add the plugin that you like.
Version 32.3 of Angular-cli allow you to create your own webpack.config.js adding the plugin and the configuration that you need
Technource Started AngularJS and Laravel Web App Development Services Worldwide – on PR.com
- Cookies help us deliver our services.
Learn HTML tag with code syntax.
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
Angular.js & Laravel Projects for $38. I am done with all configurations in Laravel and Angularjs for sending message using pusher. But due to some reasons, there are some issues….
- As it might be difficult for one to do a talk about a topic in 30 minutes we decided to do lightning talks.
- This means we want at least 4 talks each maximum 10 minutes.
- Your topic could be everything angular related.
- • you have a small open source project, that you would like to make people aware of
• you solved a difficult problem and want to share the solution with the community
• you tried a new development technique and it was so cool you want everyone else to try it out
• you get the point the imagination is your limit
What to do:
Please contact us via dm or twitter, if you have a topic.
- If you are not sure about a topic or need any help, but want to try this don’t hesitate to talk to us.
• 7:00pm – Doors open • 7:30pm – Talks • 8:30 ~ 9:30pm – Pizza, fun and socializing
For the March meetup we want to try out something different.
We want you to help us form the evening. As it
- I do admit that maybe I went too far, too fast with the article, prior to showing what frameworks and libraries actually are; how we use them, and why are they useful to us web developers.
- I don’t understand, maybe it’s me, or maybe I am right in saying that a lot of developers today only see web development through the use of frameworks and libraries.
- I believe that there are different ways (and right tactics), which you can use to teach and help others understand the subject better and clearer.
- I want to help others understand the power of web development, how easy it is to get started, and how much you can achieve by having an online presence.In the end I was quite happy with all the feedback and criticism.
- It taught me a lot, and made this subject even clearer to me, and hopefully to the rest of the web development community.
To my surprise, my previous article went viral on Reddit and I was blown away with the response and diverse feedback on the discussion comments. I woke up in the morning to see there where over a…