By John Papa
Are you interested learning Angular 2? Come join myself and Dan Wahlin on July 31st in Barcelona, Spain for a fun filled and content rich exploration of Angular 2!
- What? Learn Angular 2
- Where? University of Barcelona
- When? July 31, 2016
- Who? Learn from Dan Wahlin and John Papa
- Register here and Use code
PAPAfor € 100 off for the early bird discount
Dan Wahlin and I will be in Barcelona for a full day of Angular 2 and look forward to sharing our knowledge, expertise and passion with everyone.
Whether you’ve been building Angular 1 applications or you’re brand new to Angular, this workshop will provide a ground-up approach to learning Angular 2 concepts and by the end of the day you’ll understand how all of the “pieces” fit together.
The workshop explores the core concepts that will help you build end-to-end Angular 2 solutions including the role of ES6/TypeScript, project setup, code structure, style guide, using the Angular CLI, data binding and MV*, abstracted remote data calls through services, observables, and routing.
You’ll experience several demos and be provided with the code throughout the workshop, as you learn how to build apps using Angular 2.
We’ll explore and learn:
- Why use Angular 2?
- ES6/TypeScript fundamentals
- Getting started with the Angular CLI
- Bootstrapping your application
- The Role of Components
- Using Decorators in Components (metadata)
- Dependency injection and providers
- Binding data to views
- Input and output properties
- Managing remote data calls using services
- Http and RxJS Observables
- Routing and page navigation
If you’re looking to get a jump start on Angular 2 and learn how you can build robust apps, then come join us for a day of learning and fun!
Bring your laptops, as we’ll include some “code along with us” activities.
Whenever Dan and I get together we have a great time. We hope you can join us!
Special thanks to Angular Beers, for sponsoring us