Below you can find RisingStack‘s collection of the most important Node.js news, updates, projects & tutorials from this week:
- add cert.fingerprint256 as SHA256 fingerprint (Hannes Magnusson)
- Fixed issues with aborted connections in the HTTP/2 implementation (Anna Henningsen)
- –inspect-brk now works properly for esmodules (Gus Caplan)
- make process.dlopen() load well-known symbol (Ben Noordhuis)
- add file pattern cli option (Andreas Madsen)
- Added new collaborators
- MoonBall Chen Gang
Last week, our excellent engineer, Robert built a free, super simple local API server, front-end junkies can use for their own projects.
Our front end-ninja, Bertalan, took the opportunity and quickly hosted 2 live streams building a React app on in, then continued with authentication, UX and offline optimization. Check out the videos here.
A developer shares his experiences with the Glitch development environment, and how did he use it to create a Node.js app that made use of an API.
Complete the steps described in this tutorial, and in about five minutes, you’ll have a simple Node.js command-line application that makes requests to the Google Calendar API.
Check out this article to learn how to use Webpack to organize your codebase and establish the 3 major environments setups: development, production, and test.
This article will give you deep understanding of NodeJS, how to develop applications in NodeJS and how to debug NodeJS applications.
Previously Node.js Updates:
In the previous Weekly Node.js Update, we collected great articles, like
- Node v9.7.1 (Current) released;
- Meet my Free, Local API Server for your Front-End Adventures!;
- How to Build a URL Shortener With Node.js and MongoDB;
- Deploying a production Node/Express Mongo App to AWS — A Reflection;