By William Imoh
Part 1 of this series chronicles the process of using remote images from Cloudinary in GatsbyJS projects through GraphQL queries. Here in part 2, you’ll learn how to —
- Leverage remote images stored in Cloudinary and served through an optimized content delivery network (CDN).
- Serve fluid or fixed images with gatsby-image.
- Render images for responsiveness and optimize them with gatsby-image.
- Transform those images with Cloudinary.
For instance, we can quickly change this penguin image:
Specifically, this part guides you through two processes:
- Fetch an image from Cloudinary with the