By John Papa
Deborah Kurata joins Ward and Dan to talk about RxJS, what common stumbling points are, what resources she uses to keep up with RxJS, how to handle reactive forms, and her Pluralsight courses on RxJS and more.
Recording date: 2020-05-21
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Deborah Kurata @DeborahKurata
Brought to you by
- Joe Cocker: You can leave your (mask) on
- RxJS Docs
- Dan’s Observable Store
- Angular Action Streams
- Ngrx Docs
- Maintaining an array of information with scan
- Learn RxJS
- RxJs Decision Tree (what do I use?)
- NgRx course
- RxJS course
- Bill Buford Bread in Lyon
- Getting Started with Azure Static Web Apps
- 04:17 What are people doing with RxJS?
- 12:07 Sponsor: Raygun
- 12:37 What are common stumbling points?
- 19:56 What resources do you use to keep up?
- 23:41 Reactive forms
- 29:11 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 30:15 Updating Pluralsight courses
- 40:58 Final thoughts